Tuesday 28th October 2014 - Panel - Luncheon - Award
- Photo Gallery
- Winners Announced!
Why Direct Life Insurance Excellence Awards?
There are now almost 40 Direct Life Insurance brands and over 100 products covering Life Insurance, Trauma, TPD, Accidental Death, Funeral and Income Protection products. Plan For Life believe there is a need to identify market leaders and product excellence through an independent, objective and transparent research process which will give industry participants an insight into best practice and a benchmark to compare performance.
- Date: Tuesday 28th October, 2014, 11am - 2:30pm
- Venue: Hotel Pullman Sydney Hyde Park, 36 College St, Sydney NSW 2010 (map)
- Agenda: Arrival morning tea/coffee, Panel Discussion with insight from industry leaders, Networking opportunities, Luncheon and Awards Presentation.
Tickets for General Attendance - SOLD OUT!
Tickets for Shortlisted Finalists
We will notify companies that are shortlisted finalists for an award during September 2014. A Recognition Package is available for Shortlisted Finalists that includes:
- Invitations to the event with preferential seating for up to 10 people.
- Finalists receive Award Certificates and Overall Winner will receive a Crystal Trophy.
- Permission for use of Award Logo (Laurel) in external marketing and promotional materials.
- Detailed “Awards Methodology and Results Report” covering underlying Award Results and Scoring.
- Professional photography.
Only a limited number of sponsorship opportunities remain for the awards event for service providers to industry only. Benefits of sponsorship include increased brand awareness and demonstration of thought leadership by positioning as a premium provider of services to the industry.
- Overall Excellence Award
- Innovation Award
- Customer Service Award
- Marketer Awards - Customer Service, Product
- Product Awards: Term, TPD, Trauma, Accident Cover, Income Protection, Funeral Cover, Consumer Credit
To ensure fairness and transparency in the awards process, the assessment for the Direct Life Insurance Excellence Awards is based on independent research conducted by Plan For Life based on Key Factors including: Company Financial Position, Company Market Performance (sales and market share), Product Features, Premium Rates, Customer Service and data request.
Plan For Life Experience
Plan For Life, Actuaries and Researchers is the leading independent supplier of Australian managed funds and life insurance market information with 25 years in business. We have over eight years’ experience in undertaking research underpinning the Life Company of the Year Awards, recognising Life Insurance Company excellence in the provision of Products and services to financial advisers and their clients.
Updated October 2014