- LGS appoints head of advice
- Aus Ethical appoints portfolio manager
- MLC appoints head of private equity
- ClearView Wealth board changes
- HESTA analyst wins ESG award
- IOSCO loses Greg Medcraft
- PIMCO launches fixed income fund
- Mortgage Choice launches '95% accurate' retirement income calculator
- HSBC to review and remediate after 'deficient advice' concerns
- First State Super buys StatePlus from State Super
- QSuper launches insurance company
- Credit Suisse pays penalty for breach
- Marigold Falconer AFSL suspended
- New tax rules on property sales over $2m
All major investment classes saw net inflows in March, with bond products doing the best with about US$67 billion.
- MLC appoints GM of MLC Advice
- AFA Rising Star Award nominations open
- FPA appoints head of education
Risk Insurance Expense Benchmarking released in April 2016 is based on a survey of Operating Expenses in Underwriting, New Business Processing Claims and Cost of Sales split by Acquisition, Update and Maintenance.
Loan Protection Insurance Report 2016 is an independent investigation into mortgage and personal loan protection insurance products, part of the Australian consumer credit insurance market.
Comprehensive reporting of Life Insurance Risk products including lump sum products (term life, TPD, trauma), income protection and business expense insurances.
Australian Direct Life Insurance Research includes Research Report, Premium Comparator, Sales Channels, Benchmark Gradings and Direct Life Insurance Awards.
Direct Life Insurance Awards identifies market leaders and product excellence through an independent, objective and transparent research process.