MARCH 2018 All the results of the Life Company of the Year Awards, hosted by the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) supported by Strategic Insight, were announced on 15th March 2018. The Awards are based on underlying independent Risk Benchmarking research by Strategic Insight. Winners announced.
MARCH 2018 The Life Insurance Individual Risk Market (Retail) is going through some major changes. Strategic Insight has reviewed how the Australian Life Insurance market has evolved over the last 10 years, and where it's going over the next 10 years. Free Report.
DUE MAY 2018 Direct Life Insurance Report covers Market Trends, Market Share Statistics, Lapses and Persistency, Market Forecast, Premium Comparisons and Benchmarking of Policy Definitions for Direct Life, Trauma, TPD, Accidental Death, Income Protection and Funeral insurance products.
Latest ASIC market integrity report shows their continued efforts to improve the Australian financial markets.
The Royal Commission will be investigating the financial advice industry during April.
- Macquarie acquires equities specialist
- Prime Super unveils digital claims process
- Atlas Wealth expands operations
- MLC improves underwriting engine, launches virtual assistant
- Few systematic issues identified in life insurance
- WSU designs finance course to meet new standards
- ClearView appointed state manager and heads
- MetLife appoints two managers
- Aon appoints new directors
- AFCA inaugural chair named
- Chief executive appointed at Decimal
- Finalists for the 2018 Chant West Award announced
- Life company of the year award winners announced
- AILA unveil new awards
- AMP retail sales head departs