New “Health & Wellness Report 2016” is now available. Health and Wellness programs are generating significant interest in the Australian Life Insurance industry. After many years of companies playing around the edges with a few taking it seriously, there are now high levels of interest and activity across almost all the major Life insurers and Reinsurers.
The 3rd annual PFL Direct Insurance Excellence Awards will be held on Tuesday 25th October 2016 in Sydney and includes a Panel Discussion with industry leaders moderated by Rob Carlton, catered Lunch at the Museum of Contemporary Art, networking opportunities and Awards presentation. Book now!
UPDATED AUGUST 2016 The first in-depth study of Retirement Account Drawings in Australia, explores the extent to which Superannuation fund members have drawn pensions from their accounts during the past 10 years, in particular the percentage of members and the percentage of the account drawn by age, examining minimum pension drawing (as required by legislation) and higher discretionary levels.
UPDATED JULY 2016 Direct Life Insurance Report covers 108 product disclosure statements issued by 19 companies offering 196 insurance products including Life, Trauma, TPD, Accidental Death, Income Protection and Funeral insurance products.
Comprehensive set of statistics with full history covering the complete retail and wholesale, superannuation and investment markets, including platforms.
- Chant West expands awards into advice services
- TAL announces partnership with Qantas
- MLC relocates headquarters in Melbourne and Sydney
- Suncorp optimising life business
- TAL adds more free courses and CPD points to Academy
- AIA Australia releases Vitality adviser materials
- ANZIIF launches training course with FSC for risk industry
- NAB's NULIS Nominees under investigation by ASIC
- 16 new appointments across risk and funds industries
- Women in Super scholarship announced
- SMSF Association CEO resigns
- Club Plus Superannuation CEO resigns
- Mercer launches LifetimePlus longevity solution
- Queensland Treasury issues green bonds
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank launch socially conscious fund
- Link Group buys funds management admin company
- Russell sells actuarial consulting business to WTW
- Mercer partners with Decimal's Eqilize
- Contango launches Contango Global Growth Limited
- Challenger partners with Standard Life Investments
- Share Investing pays $130,000 infringement notice
- Sovereign MF Ltd (in liquidation) has its AFS cancelled
- AAT agrees with ASIC decision to suspend MASU AFSL
Brexit and the surprising presidential election in the US have not stopped net flows into ETF products globally, with a record high.