Disclaimers, Disclosure & Conditions of Use
Disclaimers and Disclosure
This report and material has been prepared by Strategic Insight (Asset International Australia Pty Ltd, a Strategic Insight company, ACN 147 440 140, ABN 42 147 440 140) (“Vendor”).
From September 2016, “Plan For Life, Actuaries & Researchers” will be known as “Strategic Insight, Actuaries & Researchers” as part of a company-wide global rebranding and growth strategy. For our clients, the only change will be in our name and logo. There will be no change to the products and services we currently provide. The company’s legal entities in Australia will remain in place and there will be no change to existing agreements.
Vendor has taken all reasonable care in preparing this Report and takes no responsibility for inadvertent errors and omissions, or those due to information received from other parties. If any errors or omissions are found, these should be brought to our attention so that appropriate corrective action can be taken. Vendor takes no responsibility for the subsequent use of the material provided.
Vendor, its employees and associated persons make no recommendations, representations, warranties nor provide opinions, implied or otherwise about the suitability in general terms of a particular asset type or insurance and its suitability for any particular individual or organization. This report is provided as an information service and is not suitable to be acted upon as life insurance advice without additional input from an Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licence Holder. In particular, Vendor advises that in preparing this report it did not take into account the individual goals and objectives, anticipated resources, current situation, attitudes or other circumstances of any particular person. In this regard any such user must consult with an appropriate Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licence Holder. The information provided on financial products does not constitute financial product advice and users of this information should consider obtaining independent advice before making any financial decision.
Vendor is an Australian Financial Services Licence Holder; none of its employees and associated persons are currently Authorised Representatives of a Licence Holder. Vendor is a research company. Actuarial services are provided by and under the independent control of Somari Systems Pty Ltd ABN 97 006 233 923 (Simon Solomon & Associates). No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form without express prior written consent from Vendor. Acknowledgement is given to APRA for cross-reference to items appearing in its Annual and Half-annual Reports on Life Companies.
Conditions of Use
- Vendor has a policy that subscribers to our services are only free to use them internally. This policy forms part of the conditions for the current subscription.
- In the event that subscribers want to use Vendor data externally, such as in Press Releases, Annual reports etc. or to use information provided in our services to promote their products and services, subscribers need to obtain our agreement.
- Vendor wants to ensure that the following points are addressed before agreement can be given to allow the information in the Report to be used in external material: (a) the material presents the information fairly, covers the whole market; and, (b) the source of the material is clearly identified. We do not object to the use of the material externally but want to ensure that an appropriate arrangement between a subscriber and Vendor on the use of the material is in place prior to such use.
- Materials provided are intended only for use of the individual or company named. Any dissemination, copying or use of the information to parties other than as identified is strictly prohibited.
- Cancellation of subscriptions is required in writing and is subject to 3 months’ notice where quarterly subscriptions are payable and 6 months’ notice where half-yearly or yearly subscriptions are payable, prior to the annual renewal date.