- Zurich's Asia Pacific business will be run by Chris Waterman after a restructure
- Zurich appoints 11 new sales staff across Australia
- ANZ appoints Mark Rider as new chief investment officer
- BNY Mellon appoints Denis Gambi as director of institutional business, Australia
- IOOF says goodbye to chief investment officer Steve Merlicek, and welcomes Dan Farmer
- Perpetual appoints David Lane as chief executive
- BTIM appoints Alan Polley as portfolio manager of diversified strategies
- Russell appoints Jane Williams, senior analyst, to global research team
- VicSuper appoints new chair, Christine Stewart, succeeding Bruce Hartnett
- Mine Wealth + Wellbeing appoints Adrian Colquhoun as chief technology officer and innovation officer, and Glenda Abraham as chief engagement officer
- State Street promotes Olivia Engel to deputy chief investment officer of SSGA's global active quantitative equities team
- Aviva appoints Sharam Hekmat as chief technology officer
- Cbus appoints Morten Frederiksen into the global equities team
- REST introduces new virtual customer service assistant, Roger
Awards and Scholarships
Women in Super scholarship announced
Women in Super and AGSM UNSW Business School announced their annual scholarships, offering WIS members the chance to attend an AGSM Executive Education program.
SMSF Association CEO resigns
Andrew Slattery has resigned as the chief executive officer of the Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Association as of May 2017, but will continue as a non-executive director. John Maroney is Slattery's successor.
Club Plus Superannuation CEO resigns
Club Plus Financial Planning long-serving CEO and director Paul Cahill is resigning, with acting chief being Stefan Strano as the search for a new chief executive is underway.