Zurich's new distribution team
Zurich has announced the members of its new 14-strong distribution team after its purchase of Macquarie Life's insurance business.
- Dave Evans - national sales manager
- Rhonda Morley and Mark Olivier - NSW BDM team
- Jessica Brady - NSW risk strategy specialist team
- Klytie Sheppard - NSW risk strategic accounts team
- Lauren Styles - VIC BDM team
- Danielle Visser - QLD risk strategy specialist team
- Michelle Dolan, Peter Christopherson, Russell Townsend and Ryan Adair - QLD BDM team
- Simon Betchley - SA BDM team
- Aaron Boddy - regional manager WA
- David Rees - WA risk strategy specialist team
TAL Business Partnership Program award goes to AFRM
Australian Financial Risk Management (AFRM), a risk-only practice, has been named Practice of the Year inside the TAL Business Partnership Program.
AFA Rising Star finalists
Six finalists have been named for the 2016 Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) Rising Star of the Year Award. The winner will be announced at the AFA National Conference in Canberra on 7 October.
- Peter Hodgson – ANZ Financial Planning
- Cathryn Gross – The Wealth Network
- Brent Story – AMP Financial Planning
- Maritza Kriel – Synchron
- Gregory Adam Bloom – Yellow Brick Road
- Erin Truscott – Financial Wisdom
Former LUA president passes away at age 85
Former Life Underwriters Association (LUA), Charles 'Chic' Wilson, has passed away aged 85.