Market Intelligence news, events, people, product updates and global research.
A National Seniors report suggests a new form a retirement guarantee should be implemented to help Australians accommodate their increasingly longer lives.
The Productivity Commission is calling for a change in advice terminology to encourage better consumer understanding of financial products.
- AustralianSuper cuts premiums
- AMP discounts healthy clients
- AIA pain education program
- ANZ upgrade discount offer
- ClearView flat fee offer
- Melbourne financial businesses fined
- New chair appointed to life code compliance committee
- ClearView refunds poor sales practices
- CBA puts away money for regulatory costs
- Centrepoint announces executive officer
- NAB appoints regional GM
- Fortnum appoints executive
- TAL appointed sales head
- AIA appoints chief
- Chant West founders retire
BNP Paribas has completed testing on blockchain technology for the ASX, with implementation imminent.
ASFA is recommending law changes to allow gig economy workers to properly contribute to their superannuation funds.
Worldwide ETFs hit record high of US$646 billion in net flows in 2017.
- Industry veteran acquires SMSF Alliance
- FTSE Russell partners with Qantas Super, launches gender diversity indice
- Pacific Current sells insto investment firm stake
- New website launched by The Tax Institute
- Instreet Investment increases holding in Acorns Grow
- Civil proceedings against CBA commence
- ASIC removes OpenMarkets licence conditions
- ANZ refunds undisclosed charges
- Westpac credit card remediation update
- BlackRock appoints financial institutions head
- Westpac appoints board member
- JBWere alumnus joins Koda Capital
- Sales lead appointed by Perennial
- New chair appointed by FSC
- Fidante appoints new head
- Zurich appoints new head
- Lazard chief steps down
A new Roy Morgan survey shows how different groups of Australians rely on remarkably different channels to buy life insurance.