Rice Warner appoints executive manager
Time Jenkins has been appointed as executive general manager of superannuation at Rice Warner. Jenkins was previously head of insurance in super at NAB.
Australian Ethical gains executive, loses CEO
Matthew Gahan is the new head of product operations at Australian Ethical. Gahan was previously acting in the role. Meagan Birch will be departing Australian Ethical Investment after 10 years, after serving as chief executive of superannuation since January 2013.
Future Fund investment team reshuffle
Head of infrastructure and timberland, Wendy Norris, will take on the new role of deputy chief investment officer. Head of debt and alternatives, David George, will take on the new role of deputy chief investment officer for public markets.
Equipsuper announces head of risk
Tahlia Parrish has been appointed as head of member advisory at Equipsuper. Parrish was previously the risk manager at Equipsuper.
2018 Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced the winners of the Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards. The winners are:
- Best Insurance Offering – Kinetic Super
- Default Fund of the Year – AustralianSuper
- Pension Fund of the Year – QSuper
- Member Services Fund of the Year – VicSuper
- Best Advice Offering – VicSuper
- Best Technology Offering – BT Panorama
- Innovation and Transformation – VicSuper
- Chief Investment Officer of the Year – AustralianSuper’s Mark Delaney
- Small Fund of the Year – Kinetic Super
- Medium Fund of the Year – LGIAsuper
- Large Fund of the Year – Sunsuper
- Fund of the Year – Kinetic Super and Sunsuper