NAB FP appoints two executives
NAB Financial Planning has two new senior executives on board: Andrew Gregory moves across from AMP Financial Planning into the role of general manager for Victoria and Tasmania, while Gary Wood, former ipac/AMP head of client services, is the new head of client experience and advice development.
Jim Minto new chair of NZ life insurer
The former managing director of TAL, Jim Minto, has been appointed as chair to Partners Life, a New Zealand life insurer. Minto takes over from chair and non-executive director Sam Knowles, who is stepping down from the chair position but remaining a director.
MLC Life Insurance adds five to retail advice team
New appointments as MLC Life Insurance includes:
- Russell Hannah as general manager of retail advised insurance sales
- Adrienne Cochrane, head of customer solutions, longevity and insurance
- Charlotte Sheehan as head of customer experience and retention
- Christopher Ong as head of pricing and profitability
- Simon Dent as head of underwriting and new business
Zurich appoints national insurance sales manager
Peter Mitchell is Zurich's new national sales manager for retail risk. Mitchell moves across from State Street where he was a managing director and head of relationship management.