New state manager appointed at Synchron
Chris Regenass has been appointed as Synchron's state manager for South Australia and the Northern Territory. Regenass joins Synchron from AMP where he was head of financial planning for the same region.
Interim chief executive named for Centrepoint
Soula Cargakis has been named as the interim chief executive at Centrepoint Alliance following John de Zwart’s resignation. Cargakis was previously the southern regional manager at Professional Investment Services.
Fortnum names new head
Jenny Psathas has joined Fortnum Private Wealth as head of operations. Psathas was previously dealer group operations manager at ClearView.
FPA award finalists
The FPA has announced the shortlist for all categories of the FPA Awards 2017.
FPA Certified Financial Planner Professional of the Year Award
- Paul Benson CFP from Guidance Financial Services
- Michael Hayward CFP from Capital Partners Consulting
- Robert Zammit CFP from RSM Financial Service Australia
FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year Award
- Felicity Cooper AFP from Cooper Wealth Management
- Nicholas Lloyd AFP from ITL Financial Planning
- Patricia Soares Garcia AFP from WB Financial
FPA Paraplanner of the Year Award
- Adriana Brink AFP from Alman Partners
- Laura Buckley AFP from Momentum Planning
- Travis Schindler from Hewison Private Wealth
Future2 Community Service Award
- Mary-Louise Gnoato AFP from Commonwealth Financial Planning
- Luke McCoy CFP from Elevate Financial Solutions
- Reuben Zelwer CFP from Adapt Wealth Management
FPA Professional Practice of the Year Award
- Capital Partners Private Wealth Advisers in Perth WA
- Eureka Whittaker Macnaught in Sydney and Brisbane
- MBA Financial Strategists in Adelaide SA
FPA University Student of the Year Award
- Azaria Bell
- Jonathon Halls AFP
- David Steyn