Suncorp appoints new CEO of strategic innovation
Pip Marlow has joined Suncorp from Microsoft as chief executive officer, strategic innovation.
ING Direct hires Australian head of retail banking
Melanie Evans is now in the newly-created position of head of retail banking, moving across from Westpac and BT as director of marketing, sales and service.
NAB appoints head of retirement
NAB's latest appointment is Brian Long, as head of retirement. Long moves across from Colonial First State as a researcher.
Jennifer Dean is now the head of the Aon Master Trust, after Janice Sengupta moved up into the Aon Investment Solutions Asia-Pacific business as chief investment officer.
State Street executive shuffle
- Richard Hedley is the new chief investment officer, succeeding Lisbeth Rasmussen, moving from his role as head of unlisted assets and alternatives.
- Nish Patel is the new chief financial officer and general manager of corporate services.
- Aneesa Samuel is the new general manager of vendor management, moving up from the general manager of people and culture.
- Alan Parapuram has been promoted to replace Litsa Tsitsis as general counsel and company secretary.
- Nada Siratkov has been appointed to the role of general manager for member engagement, a switch from the role of general manager of member services.
- Jag Narayan has been reappointed as chief risk officer and audit executive.
First State Super appoints new CIO
Damian Graham is the new chief investment officer at First State Super, after acting in the role.
Perpetual appoints a new investment specialist
Perpetual appoints Ron Mehmet as an investment specialist, with a move from BT Funds Group.
Suncorp exec leaves after 17 years
Clayton Herbert is leaving Suncorp after almost two decades at the company in several senior roles, the most recent being chief transformation officer.
Mercer restructure results in retrenchments
Mercer is set to let go of up to 50 people across Australia and New Zealand after a restructure. Redundancies are expected in Melbourne and Sydney in superannuation administration and sales.