Market Intelligence news, events, people, product updates and global research.
The discussion about whether or not we need female quotas in the financial industry continues.
The latest research data shows only small changes in the public opinion of the finance industry.
- MDRT recognises AIOFP
- ASIC clarifies position on 'independently owned'
- ASIC temporarily extends time to provide SoAs
- MLC appoints chief claims officer
- AIA restructures executive team
- ANZ announces chief underwriter
- SCOR appoints heads for Australian office
- AFA executive appointed to standards board
- Risk Adviser announces Women in Finance Awards
- Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award winner announced
- WTW appoints heads of investments
- Perpetual appoints new chair
- AMP Capital appoints portfolio managers
- Equip appoints CEO and directors
- Mercy Super appoints chief executive
A survey has shown high levels of satisfaction with the acquisition of an investment property amongst Australians.
ASFA is calling on the government to remove the $450-per-month wage threshold for payment of the superannuation guarantee.
The long-term mutual fund industry recovers with half a trillion dollars in net flows during 1Q 2017.
International equity funds saw far greater net inflows in May at US$33.4 billion, compared to US$17.6 billion in April.
- Kinetic Super improves member cover
- World Vision launches investment fund
- VicSuper launches ESG option
- BlackRock launches two cash ETFs
- BetaShares launches floating rate bond ETF
- AMP updates North platform
- HESTA announces new group insurance provider
- Citigroup pays $50,000 infringement
- ASIC extends Stronger Super start date
- Group Underwriters & Managers (GUM) ASFL cancelled
- Synergy pays penalty for misleading advertising