Market Intelligence news, events, people, product updates and global research.
The Actuaries Institute has published a green paper discussing how the insurance industry treats mental health claims and how it can improve.
Research demonstrates that financial advice can considerably increase the amount of money Australians are able to save for retirement.
- CommInsure starts new annuity strategy
- MLC Life adjusts health and wellbeing program
- ANZ Wealth continuing to invest in insurance
- New claims advocacy service launched by AFRM
- Charitable option launched by AIA Vitality
- BTFG reorganises advice business
- Westpac faces Class Action over premiums
- ASIC enforceable undertaking from Sentinel
- ANZ appoints new heads
- Strategic Insight announces life insurance award winners
- AFA announces adviser and rising star award winners
- Insurer overall satisfaction award winner named
Recent research looks at the numbers of women in the funds management industry in Australia as a snapshot.
ASFA rejects Peter Costello's notion to move to a government-run superannuation model.
The rate of people selling their business instead of passing them on to their children is on the rise, and with good reason.
- SMA options from Praemium grow
- EQT partners with PControl Oversight
- Wheelhouse enters retail market
- CBA changes staff incentives
- Intrust Super reduces premiums
ETF net flows worldwide saw a slight increase of US$7 billion from July.
Taxable Bond funds saw US$36.2 billion, up from August’s US$29.2 billion.