Market Intelligence news, events, people, product updates and global research.
Latest ASIC market integrity report shows their continued efforts to improve the Australian financial markets.
The Royal Commission will be investigating the financial advice industry during April.
- Macquarie acquires equities specialist
- Prime Super unveils digital claims process
- Atlas Wealth expands operations
- MLC improves underwriting engine, launches virtual assistant
- Few systematic issues identified in life insurance
- WSU designs finance course to meet new standards
- ClearView appointed state manager and heads
- MetLife appoints two managers
- Aon appoints new directors
- AFCA inaugural chair named
- Chief executive appointed at Decimal
- Finalists for the 2018 Chant West Award announced
- Life company of the year award winners announced
- AILA unveil new awards
- AMP retail sales head departs
New research looks at the Age Pension and how much retirees are actually spending.
New data from Mortgage Choice shows that many Australians are worried about saving for their retirement.
- MyNorth Managed Portfolios launched by AMP
- Good Super partners for investment options
- Natixis rebrands
- Australian Unity acquires advice subsidiary
- Superfunded wind up ordered by Federal Court
- CFA exam high fail rate
- Rice Warner appoints executive manager
- Australian Ethical appoints executive
- Future Fund investment team reshuffle
- Equipsuper announces head of risk
- 2018 Conexus financial superannuation awards
- Executive officer departs Australian Ethical
January saw the largest ever recorded ETF inflows.
A study shows the impact workplace culture and norms have on individual compliance.