Market Intelligence news, events, people, product updates and global research.
A report on a gaping hole in superannuation legislation has brought a huge problem to the government's attention.
- Vision Super to expand ESG team
- IOOF appoints portfolio manager
- Chi-X appoints Australian chief
- Media Super appoints managers
- Bennelong leadership rearrangement
- Policy expert re-joins ISA
- BNP Paribas expands business team
- Cbus executive wins FEAL award
HESTA has called upon the federal government to allow the early release of some superannuation in domestic abuse scenarios.
Global ETF surge with US$147 billion in inflows in the second quarter of 2017 and over US$340 billion in the first half of the year.
- AustralianSuper combating unpaid super
- XTB launches first floater model portfolio
- Intrust Super to reduce premiums
- Former investment bankers launch investment platform
- Class partners with Countplus
- SMSF auditors announce merger
- ASIC updates OpenMarkets licence conditions
- ASIC extends software partnership
- In-house UniSuper investment option
- ASIC calls for expressions of interest for members of new panel
- ASIC’s Australian bank audit reports
- ASIC accepts FIA enforceable undertaking
- Unlicensed trading apps in the firing line
MLC's latest sentiment survey shows growing concern over retirement savings.
Doctors have expressed concern regarding life insurance company requests for medical records, with patients not aware of the possible implications.
- AIA expands health insurance and announces price changes
- CBA blames software error for notification failure
- MLC Life launches new platform
- SQM launching low-cost adviser platform
- ANZ starts wellness program trial
- QBE refunds add-on insurance premiums
- Group life insurance opt-out to be simplified
- APRA claims data to be made public
- NIBA announces SA/NT top insurance brokers 2017
- Former AFA board member passes away
Equity ETFs recorded US$18 billion of net flows, bond products amassed US$11 billion in net new cash.