Simfund Australia is an online interactive reporting and analysis tool designed to support the financial industry in its product, marketing, distribution, benchmarking and research efforts covering Australian superannuation and investment markets with data provided by Plan For Life.
> User Login
UPDATE February 2015: New superannuation datasets add $723.7bn FUM to Simfund Australia, covering Industry Funds, Corporate Superannuation (standalone) and Public Sector Superannuation.
- A web-based database with a powerful analytical application that generates professional, presentation-ready fund industry analysis and reports.
- Extensive coverage of Australian Retail and Wholesale managed funds including Superannuation, discretionary investment and platforms.
- Reports can be saved and shared between users within the workspace.
- The tool allows users to select any chart or table and then customise and analyse the underlying data query.
- Multiple reports can be placed into a print-ready Workbook, exportable to pdf, excel, word, and additional formats.
- Includes automatic upgrades and allows fast access to the latest data.
- Supported by a dedicated team of in-house information technology specialists and research analysts.
- Requires no software installation and can be accessed anywhere via the Internet.
In-person or online training is provided for all users. Ongoing support is provided by our technical staff.